Tuesday, November 13, 2018

Dreaming From the Knee, Part 3

An ongoing journal about dreams that I have after taking my painkillers, while I recover from knee-replacement surgery:

I don't have a picture of my Nana staying with us, so...
Charlie Bucket's family, ladies and gentlemen!
We are in a house, perhaps the home, in which I was raised, but the Good Lady Wife and I own it and we have Nana (my Grandmother) staying over. Rhonda (the GLW) is upset about something and she is not forthcoming about it. It has something to do with hogging TV or radio time, but I suspect it is due to her having to caretake me and now Nana, who is visiting. She says, "I don't know how to say this...", which is infuriating me, because indirect statements bother me.

This is all I recall from this dream, but for those of you who have ever watched a sitcom, I finally empathized with characters that are upset with their loved ones due to something that was dreamt. I woke up, and I was peeved at the GLW for a hot second, until I realized that I had dreamed all of that.

We laughed about it and she even said she was "sorry", even though, of course, she and I knew that she didn't do anything wrong in real life. I would also like to add that she has been taking very good care of me.

No comments:

Post a Comment